A great chew and a natural source of glucosamine which helps to keep your dog's joints healthy.
Beef Trachea chews are hollow and come from the windpipe of a bull. The cartilage that lines the outside of the trachea provides the added health benefits of a naturally occurring form of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Dehydrated beef trachea dog chews
- Excellent source of glucosamine and chondroitin
- Grain free and Gluten free
- Natural, highly-digestible dog chew
- Strengthen jaw muscle and help clean dog's teeth and gums
- Improve dog's joints health
Chews should be no more than 10% of your dog’s daily calorie intake. These chews are not a substitute for your dog’s main meal. As with all chews, to help prevent choking, owners should always supervise their pet when feeding.
Composition:100% Beef trachea
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein (min) 49.0%, Crude fat (min) 21.0%, Crude fibre (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 5.0%